Stawisha Group Loan
A micro-credit facility targeting groups trading in agricultural produce and agricultural inputs particularly the youths and women who have no tangible security to secure credit. Stawisha Group Loan is in 3 levels which will allow groups to access a higher amount as they successfully grow their business.The challenges facing this target group, such as unemployment and poverty can be addressed by accessing funding and engage in enterprises across the agricultural value chain.
- *Loan amount range from Ksh. 5,000 - Ksh.1,000,000
- Repayment period from 12 -36 months
- Flexible security -group guarantee and group savings.
- Affordable interest
- Flexible repayment period
- Opportunity to graduate to the next level of credit scheme
- Fast processing
- Groups trading in agricultural produce and agricultural inputs
- Active group undertaking Agricultural related activities
- Vuna Account holder
- Minutes from the group stating the resolution to borrow the loan.
- Guarantee-by group members and group officials.
- 15% interest per annum.